Shear Colour Cancellation Policy
At Shear Colour Hair Salon, your appointments are very important to us. In our industry, most stylists earn their income by commission. This means they do not get paid hourly. They earn their living by taking care of the guest in their chair. If a client doesn’t show up or cancels with little notice, this doesn’t leave an opportunity for the stylist to book another appointment. We reserve an appointment time for you and we always understand that sometimes adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for any cancellations.
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time with clients who may be on our waiting list the opportunity to receive services. Our appointments are electronically confirmed 48 hours in advance via texts and/or emails. Since the time is reserved for you personally, a cancellation fee may apply at your next visit. At the managements discretion the following may apply.
- Less than 24 hours notice will result in a late charge of $25. If you schedule your appointment less than 24 hours in advance, we ask at least 4 hours notice in cancelling.
- “NO SHOWS” will be charged 50% of the reserved service amount.
- “NEW Clients” will be asked for a $25 deposit when book any appointment and will be applied when you receive your service and check out. However, if your service is over $115, a $50 deposit will be applied.
- We are not in on Sundays & Mondays, so please email us at, email@example.com, if you need to cancel your appointment.
Shear Colour Hair Salon stands by our policies; we feel that it is only fair that we offer the same respect to our clients. If for any reason the salon has to cancel on a client less than 24 hours in advance of the appointment scheduled, we will deduct 20% off on your next service. But if the cancellation is due to situations that are out of our hands such as power outage, weather, or other emergencies that require the salon to be closed during regular business hours, we would gladly reschedule your appointment at a time convenient to you. In this case, the 20% discount will not apply.
- This cancellation policy allows us to inform our stand by clients of newly opened availability, as well as keeping our schedule filled, thus better serving everyone. Thank you for your understanding and supporting our policies. We look forward to serving you!